Search tags<Brooks Chadwick Capital, LLC, R-30, Sandy Plains Road, Mountain Road, Subdivision>
Brooks Chadwick Capital, LLC, 404-281-4554, represented by Garvis Sams of Sams, Larkin & Huff, LLP 770-422-7016, requests a rezoning from R-30 to R-20 for a purposed subdivision
Located on the northeasterly intersection of Sandy Plains Road and Mountain Road,
District 16, Landlots 113 & 176, Parcels 2 & 7.
Size of Tract is 38.975 Acres
Current Zoning: R-30
Contiguous zoning is: North: PD (Jefferson Township Subdivision); South: R-20 (Mountain Ridge Subdivision), West: PRD (Highland Ridge Subdivision) East: PD (Enclave at Jefferson Ridge Subdivision).
Future Land Use Map: Low Density Residential
Case Manager: Jill Flamm
Planning Commissioner: Christi Trombetti
District Commissioner: JoAnn Birrell
Proposed Use: Subdivision
Please click for Preliminary Zoning Analysis
Please click for Final Zoning Analysis
Staff Recommends: Approval
ECCA Recommends: Approval subject to the stipulation letter dated April 12, 2011 with some modifications to two of the stipulations:
Need to specify how the applicant will be re-vegetating the buffer and add that additional individual grading plans may be required by Stormwater Management during site plan review.
Planning Commission Action: Approved 5-0 subject to all staff comments and the stipulation letter dated March 29, 2011 with the following changes
- 9ii change the name to Mary
- Reference specific buffer standards in the code
- 10i individual grading plans will be required on lots 14,20,21,22,43 and others identified during the plan review process
- Remove the pedestrian access to the north if the neighbors require it.
Board of Commissioners Action: Approved 5-0 subject to the stipulation letter dated April 12, 2011, staff comments and recommendation and the following modifications to the stip letter:
- 9b add “or designee
- 9c add “and approval by the county arborist.
- 10i add lots 18, 28, 29 and any others identified during the plan review process that have a slope of 25% or greater.
Applicant will add buffers to lot survey and take additional measures to make the buyer aware that there are buffers on property.