Paul Edjua, 530-848-5863, represented by Paul Edjua, 530-848-5863, requests to reduce the front side and rear setbacks to accommodate two gazebos. The specifics include:
- Reduce front setback from 40 feet to 36.4 feet (existing);
- Reduce the rear setback from 35 feet to 21 feet (existing);
- Increase the maximum allowable impervious surface from 35% to 36.9%;
- Allow an accessory structure under 650 sq ft (214 sq ft gazebo) to be located to side of house;
- Reduce front setback from 40 ft to 15 feet (existing) and the rear setback from required 35 ft to 20 ft (existing) to accommodate 214 sq ft gazebo.
- Reduce side setback from required 10 ft to 3 ft adjacent to the eastern property line and rear setback from 35 ft to 7 ft for a 462 sq ft proposed stone gazebo.
Property is located at 1360 Little Willeo Road. This is on the south side of Little Willeo Road, across from Karls Gate Drive. Current zoning: R-20; Size of Track: 0.52 acres.
BZA Commissioner: Bryant McDaniel
ECCA Case Manager: Jill Flamm
Reason: The house is on a triangular lot and owners would like to accommodate two gazebos.
Please click for Preliminary Variance Analysis
Please click for Final Variance Analysis
ECCA Recommendation: No Action
Board of Zoning Appeals and Variances: Approved 3-0 subject to additional stipulation.