Search Tags <Watola, Worley Drive, Key Street, Shaw Woods, accessory structure>
Charles Watola, 770-419-2077, representing himself, requests:
- Allow an accessory structure on lot 29 to the side of the primary structure;
- Allow an accessory structure closer to the side street than the primary structure; and
- Waive the rear setback from the required 35 feet to 8 feet (existing).
Property is located on the northwest intersection of Worley Drive and Key Street (3313 Key Street, Shaw Woods subdivision); 16th District, Land Lot 418, Parcel .
Size of tract is 0.7 acre.
Present zoning is R-20
Contiguous zoning is: North: R-20 (Shaw Woods); East: R-20 (Shaw Woods); South R-20 (Shaw Woods); West R-20 (Shaw Woods).
Land use category: Low Density Residential
Case manager is Don Farrell
BZA board member is Christi Trombetti
Reason: The topographical nature of the lot, steeply sloping back yard makes it prohibitive to place the accessory structure within the normal terms of the ordinance.
ECCA position: No Action. Variance applies to shed only.
BZA Action (unofficial): Approved, subject to:
• Development and Inspections comments
• Approval is only for improvements shown on the site plan
• Accessory structure not to be used for living or business use